PLAN AHEAD FOR A HEALTHIER HOLIDAY
Think about what distracts you from your health and fitness goals this time of year (go ahead, we’ll wait)… Now use the ideas below to help keep you motivated and on track this holiday season!
- Are you a taste-tester? Abs are made in the kitchen (meaning that you need to fuel your body like an athlete to look like one). Eat a well-balanced meal before baking and drink water all day to stay satisfied without licking the beaters! Click here for more tips on how to avoid holiday weight gain.
- Traveling? Stay in a hotel with a gym or pack equipment like a resistance band. Schedule your workouts ahead of time, and treat them like a meeting or event that you cannot miss. Find more travel tips here.
- Too busy? Try a mini-workout on days when you’re stressed. After the planned 20 minutes, you might even find yourself continuing!
- Stressed? Here are even more tips to help you relax during the busiest season of the year.
- Full House? Maybe the kids are home from school, or the in-laws are staying for a week, and you just can’t get to the gym? Have fun exercising together! Try a snowball fight, making a snowman, or one of these fun tips.