- SWIMMING: The water provides a challenge for your muscles, but reduces the impact on your joints. Swimming helps improve your aerobic fitness level while working the entire body at the same time! Turn Up the Intensity: Challenge yourself by using a variety of strokes.
- CYCLING: Riding a bike is one of the best low-impact cardiovascular workouts you can do! Mix it up with hills, interval programs, or a 30-20-10 Workout!
- ROWING: The Rowing Machine is a powerful and fun way to work your arms, back, legs, and core muscles. TIP: It’s easy to let your form slip as you get tired, so make sure you’re pushing with your legs first and allowing your arms and back to follow (not the other way around).
- YOGA: Yoga offers a total-body workout that builds strength, flexibility, and overall fitness. Push Yourself: once you’re comfortable with the poses, slightly increase the depth of each pose, or try the advanced options instead of modifications!
- STAIR-CLIMBING: This motion strengthens the same muscles used for lunges and squats, and taxes your lungs and heart as you power your way to the top. Add the stair-climber or Helix machine to your warm-up today!