HAVING A WORKOUT PARTNER:
- Keeps you accountable
- Pushes you harder – some studies show TWICE the progress with a workout buddy!
- Helps you stay motivated and inspired
- Can encourage you to try new exercises or classes
CHOOSING A PARTNER:
- Pick someone with a similar fitness level, and you can progress together
- You may want a workout buddy with the same goals as you. For example, if you are trying to lose weight and your partner wants to gain, it may become difficult or frustrating to workout together.
- Choose someone whose company you enjoy so that you can look forward to your workouts!