Happy Friday! We’re so close to the weekend, we can officially feel it! For today’s Foodie Friday post, we wanted to share this spaghetti squash recipe with you all. It’s so easy and tastes delicious!
Pasta sauce (I use Trader Joe’s garlic tomato sauce)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2.Cut some slits into the spaghetti squash and cook in the oven for 7 1/2 mins.
3. Brown the ground turkey with 1tbsp cayenne pepper, 2 tbsp of salt and 3 tbsp of garlic.
4. Cut the spaghetti squash in half and scoop out the seeds. Add some salt, pepper and olive oil to the inside of the squash, place on a cookie tray and cook for 15 mins.
5. Once ground turkey is browned mix in your sauce and add basil. Cook until the sauce bubbles and then reduce heat.
6. Remove squash and add the sauce. Top with Parmesan cheese if desired.
This is a great alternative to pasta for those who are trying to watch their summer figure!
Hope you all enjoy this as much as we do!