Monday Morning Fit Tip:
TRY 3 GROUP FITNESS CLASSES A WEEK FOR BETTER RESULTS
Exercise doesn’t have to be lonely or boring. Group fitness classes are a great way to have fun, increase your intensity, and achieve great results! Choose from over 100 free classes each week and enjoy these benefits:
- Motivation! No matter what your level of fitness, group classes can give you the extra push you need to reach your goals.
Competition. Healthy competition can help you deliver better results by pushing you to take your workout to the next level.
- Heart Strong. Aerobic workouts increase your cardio capacity for a healthier, stronger heart! Try a heart-pumping Aqua aerobic workout!
- Accountability. Successfully completing a tough workout helps you bond with other members and develop new friendships. Plus, when you’re part of a group, you will be less likely to miss a workout!
- Muscle Confusion??? After a few weeks of repeating the same exercises, your muscles get the hang of it and don’t have to work as hard. Try a boot camp or 20/20/20 class to mix things up and really challenge your muscles!
- Time flies when you’re having FUN!!! Especially in a dance class where you’re laughing and sweating; there’s no time to watch the clock!
DO YOU HAVE A FITNESS QUESTION?
Comment below and it might be featured as a Monday Morning Fit Tip!
What do you think? Join in the Conversation!