Monday Morning Fit Tip:
BE THANKFUL FOR YOUR
When you workout, you’re not just burning calories and building muscle – you are making changes that can positively impact your entire life! Don’t forget to give thanks for your exercise routine this week:
- It Makes You Happier! Aerobic training is scientifically proven to boost your mood!
- Live Longer. Regular exercise can add an extra 3+ years onto your life span, boosts brain health, and helps prevent Alzheimer’s and dementia.
- Makes You a Better Employee. Those who exercise regularly have better moods and higher productivity- and use less sick days!
- Raise Healthier, More Active Children. Kids with active parents are more likely to be active themselves!
- Sleep Better. Sweating during the day helps you sleep better at night.
Holiday Hours Reminder: