Monday Morning Fit Tip:
STAY FOCUSED TO SEE RESULTS
It’s been over 6 weeks since New Year’s Resolutions…
How are you doing?
Going strong? Awesome! Remember to mix it up and challenge yourself so that your muscles don’t get used to the same old workout routine, and so that you don’t get bored.
Having trouble sticking to it? That happens sometimes! But remember why you set your goal, and take baby steps towards that goal every day.
Whether you’re just starting out or almost at your goal, sometimes it can be hard to make a change. When things get rough, try these 10 WAYS TO KEEP YOURSELF MOTIVATED!
- Take it one day at a time
- Ask yourself what you really want, and set your goals accordingly
- Surround yourself with positive people
- Believe in yourself
- Acknowledge your strengths
- Reward yourself
- Visualize yourself accomplishing your goals
- Be kind to yourself.
- Focus on how you feel, not the scale.
- Don’t compare yourself to others.
If you don’t know where to start, have trouble staying focused, or have a strict deadline to reaching your goals, you may benefit from working out with a Personal Trainer. Click here for more information.