You CAN end the cycle of holiday weight gain.
You CAN get in BETTER SHAPE during the holidays!
Have a happy, healthy Thanksgiving and try some of these tips:
2. Get it out of the way. Exercise early in the day so you’re not tempted to blow off your workout when things get busy.
3. Be Accountable. Sign up for “Fit for the Holidays” at your club, and we’ll help you stay on track!
4. Stay hydrated. You’ll feel full sooner and avoid unnecessary snacking. More ideas here.
5. Throw a Workout Party! Schedule at least one workout a week with friends; make plans to hang out afterwards!
6. Stay Flexible. Extra-busy day? Try a quick & intense session, or even this 1 Minute Workout instead of cancelling. Plus, your workout will help with stress relief!
7. Everything in Moderation. For example, have drinks or dessert… but not both on the same day.
8. Be Consistent. If you miss a workout or over-eat one day, don’t give up! You will reach your goals if you keep trying!
Friday, Nov 28th
Open 8am – 8pm
*Watch your email for Black Friday Specials!
View the Holiday Class schedules here:
What do you think? Join in the Conversation!