Last week we shared ways in which you can re-focus on your health and fitness as we begin to return to our normal daily routines. One of our recommendations was to work with a trainer here at Victory Fitness Center! So, what exactly are the benefits of working with one of our certified trainers?
Now, more than ever, it’s important to get back into your normal fitness routine. Many of you may need a little extra help getting back on track! That’s where our trainers come in. No matter your age or current fitness level, everyone can benefit from following a sensible exercise program. Cardiovascular training, strength training and flexibility training are essential for maintaining physical health, and not to mention the accountability and motivation a fitness trainer can provide!
What are the benefits of working with a personal trainer here at Victory?
- A personal trainer will hold you accountable. Like we mentioned above, a personal trainer can help hold you accountable. Let us help you stay focused on your goals! We’re here for you when you want to quit – if you’ve scheduled an early morning workout with your trainer, you’re much more likely to keep your appointment than if you were to workout on your own!
- A personal trainer can help educate and prevent injury. Education during exercise is essential for preventing injury. Having someone help you that is trained on how to execute certain exercises will greatly reduce your chances of injury and increase the effectiveness of your fitness routine.
- They know how to work with your own unique requirements. We are all kind of re-learning about our abilities and what our bodies are capable of. You may have lost a lot of strength during quarantine or you may have an injury or a phobia that effects how you perform certain movements. A personal trainer will seek to understand your own individual needs and help design a workout program just for you.
- Your workout is planned and organized before you arrive. All you must do is show up and be ready to work. Your trainer will help you have an effective and efficient workout.
- A personal trainer can help with more than just fitness. Did you have one too many quarantine snacks? Nutrition and fitness go hand in hand. Nutrition guidance, along with personal training, can set you on the right path to a healthy and fit lifestyle.
- They’ll challenge you. You may feel a bit hesitant and insecure about returning to the gym and getting right back into it. A personal trainer will help you believe in yourself. They will help you accomplish goals you never thought possible. When you feel like giving up, your trainer will be there encouraging you to keep going.
- Results measurement. A trainer can help track your progress relative to your specific health and fitness goals.
Let’s face it – we’re all adjusting to our “new normal”. None of us expected to be where we are right now. Its scary and its perfectly normal to feel overwhelmed and a little insecure as you return to fitness. A Victory Fitness personal trainer, someone who has had extensive training and experience working with clients, can help you feel more comfortable. We’re here to help and promise you can trust us to get you back on track towards your fitness goals!
If you’d like a trainer to contact you for more information, please fill in your name, phone number and email address below!