- MAKE TIME FOR CARDIO. Burn belly fat with fun classes, walking, running, swimming, etc.
- FORGET FROZEN DINNERS. Many pre-packaged foods have too much salt which makes you feel sluggish and look bloated. Focus on fruits and veggies that are packed with water.
- GOSSIP ON THE GO. Instead of meeting friends for drinks, invite them to join you at the club! You’ll workout harder with an exercise partner. Suggest a weekly walk & talk session, meet on the ellipticals or in water aerobics!
- CUT OUT SOME CARBS. Confused about “good carbs” and “bad carbs?” Click here!
- DEFLATE YOUR MUFFIN TOP WITH A ROLL-UP. It’s not a new snack, it’s a Pilates move! Yoga and Pilates (or PiYo, a fast-paced mix of the two) are fantastic for your core. Try a class this week!
Receive the Monday Fit Tips via e-mail:
HOLIDAY HOURS THIS WEEK:
Wednesday, Dec. 24th 6am – 2pm
Thursday, Dec. 25th Closed
Friday, Dec. 26th 10am – 8pm
*schedule your workouts NOW and make them a priority!