- Blueberries – these little berries are power-packed with antioxidants, help with cognitive function, and can reduce muscle soreness!
- Almonds are a great pick-me-up full of vitamin E, magnesium, and protein. They’re also very portable; try keeping a serving in your desk drawer for when the urge to snack strikes!
- Eggs provide protein for a steady energy source, lots of B vitamins, and help build muscle mass.
- Greek Yogurt is a good alternative to regular yogurt because it has more protein (but less lactose and carbohydrates which add calories) and helps you feel full longer.
- Leafy Greens such as spinach are packed with iron that helps you feel more energetic, alert, and improves concentration levels. Try these tips to build a better salad!
Receive these Fit Tips via email!
What do you think? Join in the Conversation!