Fit Tip: The 5 Hottest Fitness Trends for Spring
Posted on April 14, 2014 at 6:30 am
Monday Morning Fit Tip:
TRY NEW FITNESS TRENDS TO STAY MOTIVATED
- DANCE EXERCISE - Working out has never been so fun! You get to shake it like you’re on the dance floor, all while burning calories and strengthening your heart! Choose from Aqua Zumba, Hip Hop Hustle, Ballet Bootie and more!
- ORGANIC FOOD – The demand for more organic options in the US has increased over 20% in the last 5 years! Never heard of the “Dirty Dozen” or “Clean 15″? Click here!
- BODYWEIGHT TRAINING - Get back to the basics with push-ups, sit-ups, squats and lunges – and get results! Try joining us for Boot Camp or Spring CAMP!
- APPS - Track calories in and calories burned on our new Meal Planning App, decipher food labels or stream awesome workout tunes - all at the touch of a button!
- HIIT - High Intensity Interval Training is perfect for those who want to take their workout to the next level. Do you like pushing yourself to the max? Try Insanity or PTX!